Ahhhhh. The smell of seawater, humidity lingering in the air, sand between the toes and the sun smiling down to give us golden glows…summer is upon us! Here are 8 must-haves (tried and true) that every beach babe needs for her next trip to the sandy shores!
1. Not Your Mothers Sea Salt Texturizing Spray-AHHHHHmazing! This spray is simple to apply for an effortless surf girl hairstyle. I found that the best beach waves were created when spray was applied on dry hair-not wet!
2. La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60- I use this skincare line-from cleansers to sunscreens! Anthelios sunscreen continues to win multiple awards year after year. Apply sunscreen BEFORE going out into the sun and use lots of it (quarter size for the face alone). Reapply every couple of hours-especially if you get wet! Prevent those wrinkles!
3. Floppy hat-this hat is a must! My favorite online monogramming store, ShopMemento, has tons of color combinations to choose from and will monogram your hat for free! Go to the beach in elegance and style while shielding your pretty face from the sun’s harmful rays. Definitely a must-have!
4. Fresh SPF 15 lip tint- keep your pucker protected and moisturized. I love this balm because it has SPF and provides moisturized lips with a soft hint of color.
5. Lilly Pulitzer Tote- who doesn’t love Lilly? This tote is precious, spacious and of quality! This tote can hold everything you need for a trip to the beach.
6. Bobble Bottle- stay hydrated! This bottle is perfect and will bobble along with you in the water!
7. Vera Bradley beach towel- this towel is huge and perfect to lay out on. It is super plush and super soft-hands down my favorite towel ever.
8. Secrets Over Sweet Tea- everyone needs a good read! This book is precious (see our Summer Reads article).
Follow on Twitter @MrsStyle101