The multitasking makeup: tinted moisturizers! They hydrate, provide coverage, illuminate and protect your skin. If you aren’t a huge fan of liquid foundations or powders but want some light coverage or color, the tinted moisturizer is for you.
1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer $43- hint of color, light coverage and super easy application. Equipped with SPF 20, this moisturizer leaves a beautiful, dewy complexion while providing protection from the sun!
2. MAC Studio Moisture Tint $32- this is my ultimate favorite! This tinted moisturizer provides a little more color and a little more coverage than the Laura Mercier. It lasts all day, feels weightless on and provides a flawless complexion! MAC never ceases to amaze me.
3. NARS Tinted Moisturizer $42- NARS can’t go wrong! This moisturizer provides a broad spectrum SPF 30 while flawlessly radiating skin when applied! This is perfect if you are wanting sheer coverage and a dewy glow!
Follow Brynlea on Twitter.
We all love the 12 days of Christmas- here’s something even more fabulous! Wondering what makeup to do for that glitzy holiday party? We are giving you everything you need from primer to brows. These are our favorite holiday party makeup must-haves.
1. Spackle Primer in Champagne by Laura Geller $30- This fabulous primer gives you the perfect glowing sheen you need. Apply first before your foundation!
2. Benefit Erase Paste $26- A concealer favorite-creamy, blendable and brightening!
3. Urban Decay Naked Foundation $39- This light and dewy foundation is the best out there! You won’t even know you are wearing it!
4. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion $20- Using a dab, smooth this over your eyelids prior to eyeshadow to give it staying power-all day/night!
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette 3 $52- They did again…third time is definitely a charm! This palette is gorgeous rose-hued neutrals. Pick your favorites-use a highlighter for under brow, a base for all over lid color, a darker color on lower lid, and an even darker color for corners of eyes to make them pop!
6. MAC Fluidline in Blitz and Glitz $16- Apply this eyeliner with an angled-liner brush for a dramatic effect. Use it on only top lash line for a Betty-Boop flirty look or both for a sultry eye-popping effect!
7. Bare Minerals Curl and Lengthen Mascara $18- One of our FAVORITE mascaras. It does exactly what it says-it curls AND lengthens-no need for an eyelash curler. We promise. Use 2-3 coats of this think, luscious mascara to finish off a come-hither eye.
8. Japonesque Brow Set $29- This amazing set comes in a pink case! It has everything you need for the perfect brow-stencils, tweezers, brow shadows, brow wax and miniature applicators! We are obsessed!
9. NARS Blush in Super Orgasm $29- A world-wide obsession-NARS blush! It’s perfect silky texture is to be coveted and adored! Apply to apples of cheeks.
10. E.L.F All-Over Color Stick in Persimmon $1- You aren’t seeing things! This shimmering highlighter stick is only $1 at Target. Apply onto apples of cheeks and along the cheek bone for a lasting shimmer! Apply after blush!
11. MAC Lipstick $12- We can’t just pick one color! We love their collections of pretty pinks! Find your perfect color to create a irresistible pouty lip. All you need is some mistletoe!
12. Butter London Lippy Lip Gloss in Secret Door $18- This is such a beautiful color-perfect to add a sheen over lipstick or by itself!