Spring is just around the corner and it is time to add some color back into your home. Say goodbye to the drab darks colors, or Christmas decor if it is still hanging around (no judgement, I promise) and say hello to these lovely decorative pieces that can easily be switched in and out for the warmer seasons without breaking the bank!
1. Flowers are the perfect way to add some color and a springtime feel into your home. Whether real or fake, you can’t beat the pretty, feminine element that they add. Peonies are my absolute favorite!
2. Decorative Pillows are one of my favorite ways to decorate my home because I can change them out so easily. I especially love having different pillow covers to throw over the pillows that came with my gray couch because that saves space!
3. Candles are easily moved and swapped. They come in wonderful scents and I just love the ones have pretty packaging. My all time favorite scent is anything pumpkin, cinnamon, or frosting related, but I try to stick to lighter scents for spring and summer.
4. Light Throws are another easy way to add a pop of color without breaking the bank. We have blankets all over our house so it is really easy to transition the out-of-season blankets to the guest room while keeping our pretty, in season blankets in the living room where they will be not only functional, but pretty!
5. Bowls, Trays, and Other Decor are always fun extra elements to add. This bowl is from H&M and was only $10! It’s natural look with a pop of color are perfect for Spring and Summer! It could be used as a serving dish for parties or as decor on the table.
6. Pretty Prints are a bit of an obsession of mine. I love typography and colors. I try to incorporate them into our home whenever I can. This print just makes me happy and screams warmer temperatures!
What is your favorite way to decorate for Spring?
Visit Chelsea’s blog.